Post your Keyboard Selfies Here

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
What impressed me was the music you made and the vocoder. That was pretty cool!:cool:
The fact that you don't need to shave doesn't impress me one bit. In fact I don't give a rats . . !:D (pun, chuckle).

Anyway don't kid yourself. I have seen rats with whiskers. Maybe your new rat face is still young! Not reached pubity yet? LOL :D
Ray:)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Here's wishing you a Rat-Tastic New Year Ray and thanks for the compliment. :D

I wasn't sure if I was going to add Runner to my album on Bandcamp or not, but you've helped me make up my mind. :)

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Here's the artwork I'm going with for bandcamp...

lab-rat-0s.jpg

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Please don't #METOO Me... :confused:

HUBBA HUBBA!!! (Wolf Whistle!) :cool:

You're much younger than I thought Becky :)

Nice photo :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Backy.

I can see why you have an image of your Sister, Audrey Hepburn as your Avatar, a strong family resemblance there.

BTW.
Watch out for the Tartan Army descending into Manchester on Saturday, Runrig are at Bridgewater Hall playing their 5th to last ever concert, my Wife and I will be in the audience.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
When it comes to booze and drugs I'm a lightweight.

Whacky tabacky just makes me paranoid and two beers lays me out on my ass. :eek:

Old age catches up with you and eventually you just can't handle the "kids' stuff" like you used to :D

Nowadays my doctor's prescriptions and the odd cup of herbal tea are more my speed :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
If I have a few beers or wines, my playing suffers. I cannot complete a tune without a few mistakes. Usually timing is off or wrong keys are played or I lose my place.

Come to think of it, the way I play seems like I am always on the booze lol.

Rayo_O

Reaction score
As suggested by @happyrat1 , here is an updated selfie of myself and @Rayblewit (right of screen), taken from the keyboard riser a few hours before my band's show at Palms at Crown. The eagle-eyed among you will see my Korg SV-1 between our shoulders, Korg Krome behind my right shoulder, and KingKorg behind Ray's left shoulder.

tumblr_po87vdkGRw1ual3guo1_540.jpg

Here is a brief snippet from the same location on the same evening, this time from the audience's perspective:

Reaction score
As suggested by @happyrat1 , here is an updated selfie of myself and @Rayblewit (right of screen), taken from the keyboard riser a few hours before my band's show at Palms at Crown. The eagle-eyed among you will see my Korg SV-1 between our shoulders, Korg Krome behind my right shoulder, and KingKorg behind Ray's left shoulder.

tumblr_po87vdkGRw1ual3guo1_540.jpg

Here is a brief snippet from the same location on the same evening, this time from the audience's perspective:

Quite Pink Floyd like, nice!

Ask a Question