Promote Your Band on The Keyboard Chronicles Podcast

Reaction score
Hey all,

Some of you know, some of you don't, that I'm the co-host of a very fun podcast called The Keyboard Chronicles.

The format is pretty simple - we invite notable keyboard players (some famous, some not, but all with interesting stories to tell) and other guests to share all kinds of keyboard related info. I've been involved with this for a couple of years now and it's gotten rather popular, for reasons I don't completely understand. The YouTube aspect of it is very new but the audio-only version of the podcast attracts thousands of listeners worldwide.

Anyway, I thought we could put our surprising notoriety to good use and promote of a few of our fellow musos by wearing their band merch while we interview our guests. Frankly it's a bit of fun and saves me having to worry about what to wear on camera!

If the idea intrigues you - check out the below. For those who've never met/heard me before - now you have!

Cheers,

Paul
(CowboyNQ)

Ask a Question