PRS-770

Reaction score
I have renamed titles in the music finder with some styles that I downloaded and I would like to know how to save some multi pads in my user.
I did add some of them but will loose them when I close the keyboard.
Does anyone know how to do this?
Thank you

Reaction score
Claude

You will probably get a quicker and much more thorough response to your question if you post it in the "Multipads" sub-forum over in the PSR-Tutorial Forums. They also have a sub-forum for the PSR-S770, but the Multipad sub-forum is better for Multipad specific questions. If you are not already a member there, you will need to register before you can access that particular sub-forum. I have a PSR-3000, which also uses Multipads, but I am not a Multipad user, so can not be of much help to you on this particular question, and I am really not too sure how many Multipad gurus we have here on this forum.

https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php

Reaction score
Claude

You will probably get a quicker and much more thorough response to your question if you post it in the "Multipads" sub-forum over in the PSR-Tutorial Forums. They also have a sub-forum for the PSR-S770, but the Multipad sub-forum is better for Multipad specific questions. If you are not already a member there, you will need to register before you can access that particular sub-forum. I have a PSR-3000, which also uses Multipads, but I am not a Multipad user, so can not be of much help to you on this particular question, and I am really not too sure how many Multipad gurus we have here on this forum.

https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php
Thank you Ted. I have been trying to join the tutorial forums since last night but cannot get connected. I never received the Email to confirm my code.

Reaction score
It may take a couple of days, Claude. Some times the owner goes out of town and forgets to tell his relief guy that he is going to be away for a while, and to look after things. Sorry I can't help, but I am no longer a member over there.

BTW: That Multipad sub-forum that I mentioned is one of their "hidden" sub-forums. You will not see it until you login as a member. They have around 20 or so hidden sub-forums that guests can not see or access.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It may take a couple of days, Claude. Some times the owner goes out of town and forgets to tell his relief guy that he is going to be away for a while, and to look after things. Sorry I can't help, but I am no longer a member over there.
Thank you Ted for your fast response

Reaction score
Claude

If you still have not received your email, check your "SPAM" folder. Sometimes welcoming emails end up in there by mistake, because they look like advertisement emails.

Ask a Question