Psr e373 split voice - sustain?

Reaction score
Hallo Fans,
Bin neu eingestiegen beim Keyboard spielen.
Das Instrument bietet für meine Verhältnisse vieles an. Ich habe aber nicht die Möglichkeit gefunden, beim Split-Modus für die linke Hand auch Sustain einzustellen. Fehlt das tatsächlich? Oder bin ich nur nicht durchgestiegen? Ich konnte Sustain nur insgesamt einstellen, wenn kein Split-Modus gewählt ist.
Bin gespannt, ob jemand diesen Teil auch hat und sich besser auskennt 😉
Beste Grüße
Heinz

Reaction score
Translation

Hello fans,

I'm new to playing the keyboard.

The instrument offers a lot for my standards. However, I did not find the possibility to set sustain in split mode for the left hand. Is that really missing? Or did I just not get through? I could only set Sustain as a whole if no split mode is selected.

I'm curious to see if someone also has this part and knows his way around better

Best regards

Heinz

Reaction score
This is easy to do on my kurz, assign sustain to one zone in a setup but not to the other. Not sure about your keyboard and im certainly not going to bother to readn the manual to figure it out for you, especially since i dont own that keyboard. So as they say in shark tank, 'I'm out'.

Reaction score
Dies ist bei meinem Kurz einfach zu bewerkstelligen: Weisen Sie Sustain einer Zone in einem Setup zu, der anderen jedoch nicht. Ich bin mir über Ihre Tastatur nicht sicher und werde mir auf keinen Fall die Mühe machen, das Handbuch zu lesen, um es für Sie herauszufinden, insbesondere da ich diese Tastatur nicht besitze. Wie man im Haifischbecken sagt: „Ich bin raus.“
Ich glaube, es hätte auch nichts gebracht, in ihrem Handbuch nachzusehen. Sie haben offenbar ein anderes Modell als ich.
Trotzdem danke.

Reaction score
Sustain cannot be applied as you want it to be.

You will need a much mire expensive SX model to possibly have that functionality.

Ask a Question