Question about several keyboards.

Reaction score
Hey, new here and I figured this is the right place to ask.

I'm starting to play piano and entering music production, I have a background in music as I've playing another instrument for 7 years now.

The keyboards in question are all second hand except two. I know they differ from one another, I just need the pros and cons and cost to value.

Juno G
D-50 Synth
G-1000
E-09 (New)
XPS 10 (New)

Thank you in Advance!

Reaction score
Welcome.

Can I suggest that you add the Roland Juno DS to your list if funds allow, there are 61 and 81 key versions, if I was looking for a gull 88 keyboard it would be the DS that I would buy.

All the models you quote have been around for a while and potentially a 12 year old keyboard may seem good value but its a risk.

Hence a Juno 61 at $600 or a Juno 88 at less than $1000 may well be by far a better bet fot many years to come and Roland have only just released a major software upgrade to the DS models.

Reaction score
tumblr_p94o1iuYgm1ual3guo1_250.jpg

Reaction score
Welcome.

Can I suggest that you add the Roland Juno DS to your list if funds allow, there are 61 and 81 key versions, if I was looking for a gull 88 keyboard it would be the DS that I would buy.

All the models you quote have been around for a while and potentially a 12 year old keyboard may seem good value but its a risk.

Hence a Juno 61 at $600 or a Juno 88 at less than $1000 may well be by far a better bet fot many years to come and Roland have only just released a major software upgrade to the DS models.

That sounds very reasonable, except that the models mentioned are the only ones available, the Juno DS is not sold here, and ordering online will bankrupt me.

Thank you!

Reaction score
Me too, hence the Biggles handle.

The character inspired me to sort of follow in his footsteps, in that I did learn to fly and did obtain my Pilots license.

Nothing like his warbirds just Cessna 150’s, 172’s and Piper Cherokee/Warriors.

Ask a Question