Re-introduction (sort of.... ?)

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

As I haven't really been active on this forum for the past like 6 years or so (surprised that I remembered my login credentials :O), I figured I kinda fell into the "new to the forums" category after all, and as such I wanted to introduce myself :)

My name's Andreas, and I'm from Sweden. I've been playing the piano since I was 6 years old (currently 25, approaching 20 years of playing :O). I discovered my love for keyboards many years later, as I started studying music at high school and started listening to bands like Dream Theater and Symphony X. One summer I got my first summer-job, and worked the entire summer just to spend all the money on a keyboard workstation - the Korg M50 (88 key version). I loved it, and spend many hours delving deep into the mysterious realm of sound. Creating all kinds of weird things, as well as useful things.

Time went by, things changed and I eventually lost interest in all the amazing functionality of a workstation. And as such I ended up selling my beloved M50 (and also due to financial reasons).
Right now, I'm looking more into buying a proper Stage Piano for some nice and lovely piano sounds. Currently looking at the Kawai ES100.

So, that's me! Feels great to be back on the forums after being away for quite some time! Looking forward to enjoying my stay here, and hope that I can be of help :)

Reaction score
Velkommen, kære "med-skandinavier" :p I bought my first piano about 1-2 months ago and am still just learning to play it.

Ask a Question