Roland Juno-106 Banks and Patches empty?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got a used Juno 106 with a power source separately. I've been messing around with it and it seems to work but most of the patches/bank numbers are empty. I talked to the keyboard player of Portugal. The Man and asked him how to play some of the songs they perform on it and he told me it was a certain patch number but it creates no noise. Is this normal or should it already have some stored patches? Could it be the memory or battery of it? Please help me out how I can get this fixed. Thank you!

Reaction score
Nice! Thank you! But how am I suppose to connect my 106 to the computer and make this work?

example: it says i need to connect my soundcard to the juno 106, download the wav and i guess have a cable to connect with an instrument cable and computer input. Am I suppose to put it on there or just play the sound while its connected?

Ask a Question