Sound of Prodigy, Pendulum e.c.

Reaction score
Hallo

This may be a quite noobish question, but I`m actually playing the guitar and not the keyboard so i'm not really well versed in things concerning the Keyboard.
Anyway we wanna cover some Prodigy songs in our band, i have a keyboard like that Yamaha Psre323 Set Keyboard

I can`t create my own sounds with that board, only choose prepared ones.

So my question is, is there a kind of synthesizer that a i can link to my keyboard, with wich i can create keyboardsounds wich sound like Prodigy?
And how much does some thing like that cost? (It mustn't be professional, the cheaper the better ;) )

Looking forward to your answers
Apple

Reaction score
Hallo

This may be a quite noobish question, but I`m actually playing the guitar and not the keyboard so i'm not really well versed in things concerning the Keyboard.
Anyway we wanna cover some Prodigy songs in our band, i have a keyboard like that Yamaha Psre323 Set Keyboard

I can`t create my own sounds with that board, only choose prepared ones.

So my question is, is there a kind of synthesizer that a i can link to my keyboard, with wich i can create keyboardsounds wich sound like Prodigy?
And how much does some thing like that cost? (It mustn't be professional, the cheaper the better ;) )

Looking forward to your answers
Apple

I hate to chime in with bad news, but no probably not, not at the price point you're looking for.

You could get a second board, which allows to you edit pre-sets. I use the Roland SH-201.

You might also want to try running your keyboard through some stomp boxes. Distorted pianos are the best. Synth pads with chorus. Delay on everything.

Also, the prodigy used studio grade instruments and effects. Concentrate on on nailing the songs. The sounds will yours and unique.

Ask a Question