The very best Hammond/Leslie clone

Reaction score
Yes, there is an affiliation but to what extent I'm not sure. The KeyB expander sounds much better than the Numa (especially the leslie) so I'm not sure how much of the KeyB technology actually exists in the Numa. It's hard to keep track of the players in this market. The owner of KeyB (Elvio Previati) took a Voce V5+ and put that technology into a keyboard called the Voce Key5 (http://voceinc.com/datasheet.html). 9 were productionized; I would have been the owner of the 9th and last one but in shipment to the Hammond Organ Center in Woodlynne Pa where I was to pick it up the freight company severely damaged the keyboard, so instead I bought the Voce V5+. Later the Voce Key5 was reintroduced as the Diversi DV100, pictured in the video below:

The next step in technology then introduced the Diversi DVDuo in the US and KeyBDuo in Europe...

Ask a Question