Toy keyboard

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a toy keyboard for myself. My Casio SA-5 has finally bit the dust. What I need to know if if there is a toy keyboard that will play chords of more than two notes--four would be great, of course, but three is OK. Anyone? :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I own one myself. I find it great for ear training in front of the TV and just anywhere in the house,.

Reaction score
Here's the complete specs for it. It's just under 2 feet long by about 9 inches wide. And it's 8 note polyphony so you can actually play some pretty complex chords with it.

http://www.casio.com/products/Digital_Pianos_&_Keyboards/Mini_Keyboards/SA-76/content/Technical_Specs/

Weight is about 4 lbs with batteries installed.

Hmmm...that's a little bigger and heavier than I'd like, although if I can't find anything smaller I'll probably get it. Mine had 32 keys and was 15" long.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I find mine sits nicely beside me across the couch cushion while I watch TV.

It's great for ear training and picking out tunes when I hear something on the tube.

Ask a Question