Tuning and rev.level

Reaction score
I start to learn key board before a year....and Now I began to play songs....Bt i wanted to know what's the tuning and rev.level I have to set for the song....BUTTERFLY FLY AWAY..by Miley Cyrus...plz help:):)

Reaction score
Not sure what you are asking honestly.....??

The Y-man

Hi mr....well.....I will explain....

Before few days I bought PSR E203 key board...I began to learn songs after wards by online tutorials....though I played the notes correctly just like teacher did...I can't get the good rhythm like them.....When I refer the matter to my friend, she told me I have to set accurate tuning level and reverb.level in keyboard which is in the menu.....I found that in menu bt don't know how much I have to set for soft songs.....:)hope u understand my problem now clearly...and thank you fro your reply

The Y_man

Reaction score
Reverb I can underatnd - but I can't possibly imagine how tuning would help....

Just try various reverb settings and see which one sounds nicest - there is no set rule for these things - it's really personal taste...

The Y-man

Reaction score
Hej, hej Bry.lover,

what do you mean with tuning level? Is it this, you mean:

You can fine tune the pitch of the entire instrument. The overall tuning of the instrument can be shifted up and down by a maximum of 100 cents in 1-cent increments 100 CENTS = 1 semitone. - see page 37 of the manual -
oxCkbBgIMnjx9PnzYNz2mHo2AUjIJRAAejTZZRMApGwSgYBaNgFAwBAAC8yAG0mx4DSAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Ask a Question