Were on internet instructional DVD's you can see a clip of?

Reaction score
I would like to buy some keyboard instructional DVD's, things similar to David Limina's Accelerate your Keyboard knowledge. I actually have this DVD but I would not have purchased it if I had not been able to view a clip of it first on the Internet. You can tell within 30 seconds if the person teaching you is teaching you something you want to learn.

In going to various sheetmusic web sites I see only sporatic instances of being able to view a DVD clip before buying. Maybe I'm going to the wrong sites. If anyone knows where I can find these kind of offerings I would sure appreciate knowing.

Reaction score
On YouTube, you can see some clips from DVDs by Jordan Rudess: "Keyboard Wizardry" and "Keyboard Madness".

Reaction score
Thank you. That's definately the kind of thing I'm talking about, though in this case, the Jordan's style is a little different that mine. However, the good part is these video clips tell you immediately where he's at and point you to a DVD if you want to learn more. That's exactly what I'm looking for. If you or someone else knows where I find more of see before you buy keyboard instructional videos, it will be greatly appreciated.

His comments on learning to clap and count at the same time are significant.

Ask a Question