What are you listening to right now?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Gary Numan has put out another album.

Old pros never know when to quit. (And that's a good thing. :) )

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I have not picked up anything new to listen to lately. I have been busy mixing and recording my own stuff and recording covers for the band and other projects that I am in.

My most recent cover stuff that I have listened to are:

Toto - Rosanna (live version from 2009 that feaures a jazzy intro, extended solo section, and great ending) -

Creye - Christina -

Windham Hill - Soul of the Machine - I usually listen to this when going to sleep -

I also listen to my original solo piano music when going to sleep -

Reaction score
I have been listening to RTZ (Return To Zero) as of late, as there is a song that I am petitioning my band to cover...
RTZ was a band that was formed in the late 80's/early 90's that feaured a couple of members from Boston, including vocalist Brad Delp (RIP). It was a departure from what we would hear him sing in Boston and I really got into the first album quite a bit. This song is a ballad, and very soulful. He nailed it, in my opinion.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I've been time travelling back to the 70's, listening to stuff by Steppenwolf, Grand Funk Railroad and The Kinks, etc...

Right now I have this tune cued up.

Important message about lawn maintenance. :D :D :D

Enjoy :)

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Steppenwolf's magic carpet ride was a huge hit in OZ! One of my 'most thrashed' 45's. Loved that tune! The b side was Sookie Sookie . . I remember. Been decades since I heard both.
Canadian band?
Are they still active?
Ray

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I'm not even sure they're all still alive. They fell off the world in the 80's. My advice is to get their Live double album. It had ALL their hits on it.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question