What are you listening to right now?

Reaction score
1305CBC1-748B-4458-B62C-A9A7809A58C3.jpeg

Stirling Scotland tonight, 25,000 fans at the final Runrig concert, guests Donnie Munro, Julie Fowlis and Duncan Chisholm. Wendy and I are on cloud 9, the concert was the best I have ever seen, better than Tina Turner, Cher, Fleetwood Mac, Eric Clapton. Exceptional cannot wait for the BluRay to be released

Reaction score
I used to love this song! Hadn't heard it in years until this week:

Also, I was listening to Mark Ronson's album 'Version' this morning, I'd forgotten how good it is:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I caught a live show at the CNE last night.

The Spoons opening for Men Without Hats.

The Spoons were fantastic but Men Without Hats were blowing out the sound system and I had to leave. Way too much clipping distortion.

Word was that the stagehands were on strike so the groups had to do their own sound setups.

It's really a shame since it was a great show otherwise.

Spoons-Ex-2018.jpg

Anyway, they played all of their hits except Smiling in Winter.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Recorded it off Sky Arts last night.

Ah I miss Sky Arts. We don't have Sky anymore, because I came to the realisation that the only thing I was watching that I couldn't get via Freeview / Netflix was Sky Arts. Still miss it from time to time though :(

Reaction score
Ah I miss Sky Arts. We don't have Sky anymore, because I came to the realisation that the only thing I was watching that I couldn't get via Freeview / Netflix was Sky Arts. Still miss it from time to time though :(

Sky Arts, the Sports channels and the very occasional movie and that is all we watch that are not on Freeview.

Sky is not really worth it but each time I suggest cancelling it my Mrs is against it.

Reaction score
Sky Arts, the Sports channels and the very occasional movie and that is all we watch that are not on Freeview.

Sky is not really worth it but each time I suggest cancelling it my Mrs is against it.

Have you considered Now TV? Might be a good option for you :)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
The original tune is very good but what pmj does to it is special. Love that version. Haley out front gives me goosebumps. She is just sensational. Been awhile since I have seen that clip. Thanks heaps Becky for reviving it for me. Now I am in heaven and since it is now my shut eye time I will be having sweet Haley dreams. :rolleyes:
Ray:)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Well now!
I can't get Haley out of my head.
I had a good sleep and first thing I did this morning was play Haley's track again. . . Brrrrrr shiver!
Got me searching again further for her other stuff.
Can't get enough of her. Her voice is sensational . .she looks good too eh!:p

Thanks again Becky.
and Gary who introduced me to Haley a couple of years ago through pmj.

Ask a Question