What Keyboard Should I buy?

Reaction score
I am looking for a weighted 88 key keyboard with lots of instrument sounds. I would like the instrument sounds to sound good. I don't need much fancier stuff beyond that. Eventually, I will gig with this keyboard. Any recommendations? Thank you!!!

Reaction score

Keep your eye on ebay for the PC3x (88 key version); they are constantly being blown out at great prices, especially since the PC3K8 has now been introduced.
Orchestral sounds and technical support are world class......

Reaction score
Generally 88-note keyboards are either Stage Pianos (cheaper and lighter, but not many sounds) or Workstations (full of sounds but heavy and expensive).

The one that stands out as combining both is the Yamaha MOX8, which has lots of sounds and is very light for a 88 note keyboard (which will be (very) important when you gig with it). It's a synth, rather than a full-blown workstation and the keyboard is not to everyone's taste, so try it before you buy it.

PC3x is also a great choice if you can find one at a discount price. It's rather heavier than the MOX8, though, and they're now discontinued but there should be some left in stores.

Reaction score
hai guys. i want to ask something regarding the keyboard types. I am going to buy a new keyboard, I have owned the old one-PSR 620, and want to purchase either PSR S710 or S910. Which one do you guys think the better choice? Thank you for your kind suggestion.

Yunni

The Y_man

Reaction score

Ask a Question