What kind of cell phone do you own?

Reaction score
Sony Ericsson K750i, somewhat old, but it's working perfectly, and I can throw it into the floor as many times as I want without having to buy a new one! ('cause it's (almost) indestructable!)

<<Gratwhol>>

Reaction score
Sony Ericsson K800i in golden/brownish color

k800ipoop.jpg

Reaction score
Sony Ericsson K750i, somewhat old, but it's working perfectly, and I can throw it into the floor as many times as I want without having to buy a new one! ('cause it's (almost) indestructable!)

<<Gratwhol>>

HAHA You're funny =D I have a Sony Ericsson K750i aswell...I would not throw it anywhere ^^

Reaction score
HAHA You're funny =D I have a Sony Ericsson K750i aswell...I would not throw it anywhere ^^

Heh, it doesn't work any longer, I pretty much drowned it in cow excrement, unfortunate but true =/

<<Gratwhol>>

Reaction score
I dropped it when feeding the cows at my neighbours'.. there's enough crap on the floor to kill any eletronic device - game over for the telephone :p

<<Gratwhol>>

Reaction score
I'd like one of those iPhones. A friend of mine has got one, and it's really astounding. There's so many programs and addons you download to the phone, the options seem endless. It's almost like a tiny computer! :p On the other hand, they're really expencive, so I can't get myself to buy one. However, if someone ever offered me one without charge, or if I won one in a contest... :rolleyes:

<<Gratwhol>>

Ask a Question