What modul do you suggest?

Reaction score
Hey

I have FINALLY got my hands on a 100% working Roland ax7 midi controller, and I just wonder if someone could give me some tips on good sound moduls...for the moment I'm using my Korg Triton sounds, but that's not to much fun ^^

Thanks

erik

Reaction score
What kind of sounds do you want? Pads/strings or pianos and eps? If pads and strings... either korg triton rack or roland fantom rack. If pianos and eps, likely the yamaha motif rack. If synth... I dunno, Nord Lead 2x or something, or software synths.

What are you using it for? What type of music?

Reaction score
What kind of sounds do you want? Pads/strings or pianos and eps? If pads and strings... either korg triton rack or roland fantom rack. If pianos and eps, likely the yamaha motif rack. If synth... I dunno, Nord Lead 2x or something, or software synths.

What are you using it for? What type of music?

If you would read a little more carefully you would have your answers =) I'm playing Power metal, but I also use the ax7an in a Cover band...I already have a Korg Triton which is the sound source for the moment but the sounds I want is well first of all good solo sounds you know leads and all that, but I really want all the sounds to be good ^^ but first of all "solo" sounds and pads/strings =)

Ask a Question