Where is the Donate to the website icon

Reaction score
I looked for a place to donate money because I know how hard it is to run a forum and how it takes bucks for the luxuries..If you have a paypal account I would be more than happy to donate something towards the future of the Forum, and as EVERYONE knows keyboardists have the most money, in fact I was just in the process of getting my windshield prescription ground so I don't have to wear glasses when I drive, and I just bought my dog a little boy, and I have some cash left, some of it I just keep by the fireplace to warm things up when the winter air is blowing but there is some around for a good cause and this Forum is a good cause. Maybe there are other that feel the same way, How could they donate with out an Icon or something to click with a link to the bottomless pit.

Reaction score
How nice of you :)

I see there are some adds here so clicking them every few days does help but the donate button would do even better.

So my suggestion to the site admin would be to open a paypal account, put
a link somewhere AND create a "Sponsor" group for the users which donated something or who put a lot of effort in something for the forum.

Reaction score
Hello Fbiler:) Could you move your piture.I really feel crazy with it.Please help me! Help me please !Thanks

Ask a Question