Which Keyboard is perfect for me?

Reaction score
Hii,

I'm the owner of an MK-2054 keyboard.
Yes, I know, it isn't very known or anything like that, but check the story in my first Thread.

Now, it's kinda defect. It doesn't sound "clean" if you know what I mean.
I was playing "Ours by Taylor Swift" and suddenly I pressed A on the right side and after I played the C, there went something wrong. If i'm playing with two hands, the sound will play the right note but you can hear another very loud note across it.

So I think that I'm gonna buy a new keyboard. (This keyboard is a cheap keyboard and old, so it is pretty normal)

but which one is good for me?

I like to play songs with 2 hands, but I'm not a super good player, just normal, but I'm not a beginner anymore.
I'm almost playing everyday. Mostly I'm playing songs from Taylor Swift.
But I'm not performing. I may not be a cheap keyboard but not too expenisve. I just want a keyboard with a good quality.
I was thinking about a yamaha, is this a good one? and wich one should i choose? Do you have an another brand?

just let me know.
my budget is: 50-200 euros.
(39,7 - 156,29 pounds)
(60,77 - 243,07 American dollars)

Bye- Greetings me.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hi again Juliet...

I don't really know your budget and your abilities but I'd recommend getting a Yamaha DGX640 or DGX650 or a Casio PX-350 for something that would serve well for an intermediate piano student.

All three have 88 weighted, hammer action keys so you can learn to play with a proper piano touch, and they have a large selection of voices to choose from with full MIDI capabilities in case you wish to experiment with your own creations.

They also all sell in the $600 to $800 USD range which is not a lot of money for a semi professional quality keyboard that would serve you well for decades to come.

Anyway, those would be my suggestions given the style of music you enjoy playing and the skill level you describe.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question