Which PSR-S-Series Keyboard Is Your Favorite & Why?

Reaction score
Biggles, I probably just have “Trailer Park Taste”, caused by 45+ years of standing too close to loud guitar players, and drummers nicknamed “BamBam” for good reason... hahahaha

You will just have to get Bam Bam to become BAM BAM by him playing harder.

That way you can do want you want and nobody will notice :)

Reaction score
I will like to own a S975.
I am currently unable to afford it.
Hope to buy it when the price becomes cheaper.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I don't think Yamaha is likely to drop the price on the PSR-S975 anytime soon, so your best bet is to start saving up your money-- and if you're lucky then you might find a used one in excellent shape if someone decides to sell theirs in order to upgrade to a Tyros or Genos or something from a different manufacturer. :)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I will like to own a S975.
I am currently unable to afford it.
Based on what you have told us already @chongjasmine I think the s975 is far beyond your level. This is a keyboard designed for experienced players. You need to develop skills and usually takes a long time (like years) to reach that level.
At your stage of early learning you should focus on basics not advanced. Look at getting a lower priced yamaha "e" model or other brand equivalent.

Regards ray

Ask a Question