Yamaha e313 or e423?

Reaction score
Welcome and Yes, although the numbers you quote do refer to older models the current PSR E in the 400 series is the E463.

As it happens a similar question was asked on these two keyboards way back in 2010 so that shows just how old they are.

Am I correct in assuming that you are considering a second hand keyboard and if this is correct then do make sure that all the keys and functions work prior to buying or if buying on the likes of eBay that there is a no quibble return and the vendor pays return postage.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Yes/+1 to everything Biggles said.

If you’re looking at used keyboards and these two models are the ones you can choose from, I would recommend the PSR-E423, as it will be slightly newer than the PSR-E313 and will have more features— more voices, more styles, and some functions that aren’t available on the E313, such as arpeggios, a pitch bend wheel, and two “live control” knobs for changing the way the voices sound.

Ask a Question