Yamaha Smart Pianist app

Reaction score
This app seems to have vanished from the App Store and won’t load on any of my devices. Nothing from Yamaha about this, anyone else having the same issue/know how to resolve?
Thanks

Reaction score
How can they drop it when the piano only works with it?!? I can’t believe they haven’t communicated about it being offline

Reaction score
I have the same issue. It was working one moment then stopped. Doesn’t appear in App Store and then when I search via Google for it and click the link to open in it in the App Store, it says not available in my country. Apparently it is a known issue and they’re working on a fix but I only found this out by reaching out to Yamaha. Really odd that they haven’t notified users of the issue, especially when you need the app for almost all piano functions to work.

Reaction score
I’ve just had a reply from them saying it’s now back on the App Store so you need to update the app then apparently it’ll work ok. I get apps need to be updated all the time but I’ve never heard of them taking it offline for so long and not telling anyone?!? So frustrating!
Hope you’re back up and running(playing) soon

Reaction score
It’s meant to in theory. I don’t know if it’s working at the moment (since the new release) but it’s really temperamental on Apple.

Ask a Question