Best Monitor Speakers for Keyboards

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Use the volume controls on your keyboards as your final level selectors.

It's not unusual for different patches or programs to play at different volume levels so use the keyboard's controls to select the final output volume while you're playing.

Listen to Max's advice about not cranking up to full though.

Generally you should not run an amp at more than 50% power max since the signal needs a lot of dynamic headroom for transients and if you are pumping a signal at full power a transient spike will end up clipping and sounding horrible.

Otherwise, I'm happy to hear that you have it all working now to your satisfaction.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
:)
Use the volume controls on your keyboards as your final level selectors.

It's not unusual for different patches or programs to play at different volume levels so use the keyboard's controls to select the final output volume while you're playing.

Listen to Max's advice about not cranking up to full though.

Generally you should not run an amp at more than 50% power max since the signal needs a lot of dynamic headroom for transients and if you are pumping a signal at full power a transient spike will end up clipping and sounding horrible.

Otherwise, I'm happy to hear that you have it all working now to your satisfaction.

Gary ;)
Yeah i found that out last night, any louder and the sound became distorted. Great help as usual

Ask a Question