bought upgraded Korg Trinity....help

Reaction score
Hi, my first post here ever!
I bought a new Korg Trinity...i had no idea there were so many versions!
Can someone give me some help!
I have a 61 key Trinity
It says Trinity HDR on the synth and i only see other Trinity that are DRS and Pro and Pro X
But i realized i have one with not only the floppy drive but on back is a SCSI port!
But i am not sure what version software i have or can get.....
How can i access info on the software version using my display screen interface
It was purchased used but it may be nicer than i thought since it has upgrades....
I have more trouble shooting questions but i may post on another thread. Thanks for any assistance any knowledgeable Korg users can offer

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The SCSI port allows it to connect to an external SCSI hard disk drive for recording music directly to disk.

Here's a link to the manual of the beast that explains what it's capable of doing.

http://www.korg.co.uk/downloads/trinity/support/TrinityHDRmanual.pdf

My advice, however, is not to invest in any extra gear except a MIDI to USB interface for your computer and do your sequencing and audio recording directly on your computer instead of using the internal sequencer. At least that way you won't be tied to an obsolete hardware format next time you want to upgrade your rig.

Ask a Question