C7 Piano Yamaha

Reaction score
Hello, have had a question from mate unsure if he can load into his Korg PA 900 the C7 piano. He is not sure if he is doing it wrong or will be unable to do this. Thanks.

Reaction score
If the file is of the correct format it should be a case of going into Media, navigating to the file and selecting Load, then select where in the User Banks to load it to and then confirm.

Reaction score
In addition to having the correct format samples , you also needs enough empty megabites of sample memory to lead the sound. I read that the Korg PA900 only has 192 mb total sample memory. Format and space are key to getting a sample to load.

Reaction score
Hi Biggles and b3maniac, thanks for the answers I have passed them on. What I did not know was the download was C7 for pa 1000 so I have come back in case this is a problem.

Reaction score
Hi Biggles and b3maniac, thanks for the answers I have passed them on. What I did not know was the download was C7 for pa 1000 so I have come back in case this is a problem.
I do not know for a fact, but I would highly doubt that newer model samples (PA1000) would load onto an earlier machine (PA900). As technologies move ahead the components and details of the past machines fad into oblivian. I have owned other brands of samplers and that is my experience with those other units. Don

Ask a Question