Can't download songbook

Reaction score
Another task for you.

Visit this website

Click on Menu in the top right.

Click on Software

Click on Osimo for PA Arrangers

Click on DOWNLOAD which is under the name PA700 Osimo the file has a .zip extension

Once downloaded navigate to your Downloads folder, select the file by a single left click.

Place mouse cursor on selected file and right click.

Select Extract from the pop up menu

It will ask where you want to save it to and in this case it is the USB stick you use in your 700.

With me so far?

Now insert the USB stick into your 700 and turn it on.

Press Media > navigate to the USB stick and tap on it to open it

There you will see a file saying OSIMO, tap on it and tap LOAD

Now you have the Registrations in the Osimo Songbook loaded into your 700.

The files stay on your USB stick so they do not use internal memory.

There are about 120 Registrations in Song format and about 12 Setlists compiled from the Registrations into Genres. You access them via Songbook.

This is the process for loading certain types of Registrations.
I can get song book on pa700 now is the osimo songbook the one that is on the Korg p700 or different.I havent had a usb stick in the Korg yet but i have a spare one i can use
All the best
Gerry
No smokey

Reaction score
I can get song book on pa700 now is the osimo songbook the one that is on the Korg p700 or different.I havent had a usb stick in the Korg yet but i have a spare one i can use
All the best
Gerry
No smokey

Firstly where did you get the Registrations?

Next, can you look at the contents of the usb stick and make a note of what the contents are, include what the extension is it should be .set

Do not attempt to load a .set file, only open the file and navigate to the specific song.

If you can take a screen shot of each layer and post it that will help.

On a Windows PC that is pressing and holding the Windows key then press PrtScn, the image capture is in the File Explorer under screenshots

If it is a Sound file you want to load please do not attempt to do so until we have confirmed the file type and source.

Reaction score
Osimo is in three versions, one for each model, they are completely stanalone.

All the Songs in Osimo will show in Songbook with the Songs that are in the internal memory but Songs on a USB stick will have a highlight box around them

Ask a Question