Delay rhythm

Reaction score
Hi, hope you can help me. I have a DGX660 and have started recording my own music, however ideally I would like to build the song up: strings, piano then rhythm. But, the rhythm is turned on immediately when I start recording. Is there a way around this and delay it? Many thanks

Reaction score
Hi, hope you can help me. I have a DGX660 and have started recording my own music, however ideally I would like to build the song up: strings, piano then rhythm. But, the rhythm is turned on immediately when I start recording. Is there a way around this and delay it? Many thanks
Turn off auto start and then turn on the record button

Reaction score
Thank you Mica sounds too good to be true, so where do I find autostart? And can I then listen to my strings recording on track one and introduce the rhythm later?

Reaction score
Thank you Mica sounds too good to be true, so where do I find autostart? And can I then listen to my strings recording on track one and introduce the rhythm later?
Usually next to the “start/stop” button. When it’s lit the rhythm will start when you have the split point set and play a note or chord on the left side of the split. Also make sure you are in piano “mode”.... ( no split, every note is a single note, like the piano tone)

Ask a Question