Dido - Here with me

jen

Reaction score
I want to be able to play this song but i can't find any basic sheet music
i could easily play the chrods but it wont sound like the song
any sugesstions?

Reaction score
www.musicroom.com Do a search for "Dido Here With Me." Look for the Flute digital download (£2.25) - original key OR the sax one (99p) transposed. You could transpose the sax one back and buy it for 99p - it's like the flute one but transposed to sax. Are your music theory skills up to doing this? Post back if not.

Anyway, that and just spell out the chords - root, fifth, root up an octave, on 1 + 2 (quaver, quaver, dotted minim) at the start of each bar. That in the left and the melody in the right.

jen

Reaction score
I don't know much music theory. I just like the song and since I'm trying to teach myself thought I'd try playing that. Got the chords not sure what to play really
thanks for the replies

Reaction score
Is this score helpful? I used computer software but I'm not familiar with the song so I don't know how useful it is.

Attachments

• Dido score 2.jpg
    Dido score 2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 382

jen

Reaction score
I made that myself on some software thanks for that. Brushing up on reading music at the moment
Scribd wont let me download unless i upload and i havent a clue

Ask a Question