Digital sheet music

Reaction score
Hi
I am a old wedding band keyboard player that wants to get back into music. I bought myself a Korg pa 700 and I see there are tons of stuff to do with it. I am looking for digitized sheet music that I can read the notes and chords put also want more. I want to be able to load maybe a midi file into the keyboard that will set up all the sounds in the keyboard for me. I understand that music is a creative thing and everyone's ideas of creativity is different.
Is there anything or place that I should start looking at?
Is there music that I can read off my laptop that will load the styles and accompaniment of that song for me.

Thanks len

Reaction score
There are plenty of digital sheet music apps out there.

You have hundreds of Styles each one already setup with four different keyboard sets.

Additionally there is the inbuilt Songbook feature where Styles have already been setup to suit the song.

Korg has their Bonusware website where hundreds of additional Styles are grouped into Style Packs, all are foc.

Hunt out Korg Club World on Facebook and join it, there you will find links to the monthly live webinar and the prior webcasts which are available to view on the crowdcast platform.

Check out Korg’s Video Manual series on their Youtube channel to kearn mire about your 700, additionally search this forum, there is plenty PA related posts.

Your 700 has the ability of loading a standard MIDI file and converting it to a Style which can then be saved to a user bank.

The mode of operating any Korg PA is to utilise the Songbook feature, once you have saved the Style and custom settings to a Songbook entry it is there for you to simply select it and play it whenever you want, the Songbook entries can also be used to create a series of Setlist's.

If you have not done so already the next two pieces of advice is the best you will every receive.

1 create a Backup of the keyboard

2 create a Save All file

The Manual or my prior posts here will tell you how to do this.

If in the future you update the OS and do not have a recent Save All file all your user data will be permanently lost.

The basic process is create Backup and Save All files, download and extract the updated OS to USB, update the PA, then Media > Load - select the Save All file and press enter.

Reaction score
Wow thanks for the wealth of information. It get me even more interested in getting back into music.
I played in a wedding band for 7 years then I had to go to school and get a job...

Reaction score

Plus, sign up and view prior webcasts, whilst they use a 4X the operating system are pretty well the same in all PA models

PS
I had a 700 for two years

Ask a Question