Getting a DGX670 in the US

Reaction score
So, I'm changing my mind again and looking at the Yamaha DGX670, just recently announced and few if any shipping. Can someone recommend where to place a pre-order in the US for this keyboard for a good likelihood of early delivery?

Reaction score
I am not in the USA but know of these

Sam Ash $799

Sweetwater $799

Why not ring these plus your local Music Stores and see what they can offer?

This was the NAMM online demo

yul

Reaction score
Wondering if this has monophonic/legato option? Hard to tell I tried looking briefly. Thanks

Reaction score
That is quite a demo. Gabriel is terrific. I've made some email inquiries and will call as well.
Thanks!

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Wondering if this has monophonic/legato option? Hard to tell I tried looking briefly. Thanks

Judging by the information at the bottom of page 13 in the Reference Manual, it does.

Reaction score
Pete
Perryy last visited on 1st April, it is a problem we have on the forum, they come, they ask questions, they get responses then the blighters consistently fail to return to update us on what has happened. Hence very little closure to a thread takes place.

My local stores now list them as not being in stock until the end of June, prior it was mid May.

Reaction score
Boggles,
I understand. I personally have very little expertise with keyboards so I can’t contribute much but I like to learn from people who do know what’s going on. I have other musical instrument experience but it relates to this forum indirectly. I appreciate the willingness to help seen here and I hope that one day I can do the same.
Best,
Pete

Ask a Question