I need a good midi/audio program

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new to this. The last time I used midi software I used cubase 3. To cut a very long story short I need advice about getting new, idiot proof software. I've tried cubase elements but I don't seem to use external hardware. I would travel anywhere in the UK for a tutorial and pay for your time. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Welcome.

I do not follow your statement …. . I've tried cubase elements but I don't seem to use external hardware.

Wherever you are in the UK (unless in the wilds of Scotland or Wales) then there should be a Music Store within reach of you and they will be able to advise further as many have in-store teaching or at least a list of local teachers. Plus Google Music Teachers local to you and give them a call one of them at least should be into DAW’s and can give face to face tuition or even Zoom/Facetime/Skype video conferencing.

Additionally there are Music Studios here and their available for hire, they too can be a source of info regarding local people who can help.

Buy any MIDI keyboard controller and it will probably cone with free DAW software so it is a case of connecting the unit up to a computer or even to an iPad to use the free Garage Band DAW.

Ask a Question