Kawai Z100

Reaction score
Hi all. Just joined, and I have some questions.
Ok, due to some urge to have a real vintage sync. I just purchased a New/Old stock Kawai Z1000 off Ebay for $400.00 plus shipping. What have I done? Good thing? Bad thing? I ALWAYS search anything I buy from Ebay with the web. I watch YouTube vids on the vids that are there. However, according to some folks out there, this syn did not sell well, but everybody that has one, seems to really like them. And, they were expensive new. So , does anyone here know anything about this board? Pros and Cons. Just a note, I did like the specs, and what little I did find out, it seemed to fit what I was looking for. Thanks.

Reaction score
Why? Do you know much about them? Do you own one, or have ever owned one? Which model? Did it sound bad? Hard to program? I've not owned a keyboard, but I do have a K1m module. It's old, but sounds are pretty good. Any info you can give me would help. Thanks

Ask a Question