Keyboard stand

Col

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I need a decent stand for my yamaha PSR Ew310 keyboard, but would need it to be easily folded and put away, if you can recommend any as there were a few to choose from on amazon and I wasnt sure.
Thanks All

Reaction score
Normally advice tends to lead away from X stands but for speed of set up/take down they are hard to beat.

You will find X stands from £15 upwards but on brand name alone K&M make some of the best stands out there, and theirs will last a lifetime

Not cheap at £57 but it will be top quality.

A downside of X stands is some can be flimsy and double X is a safer long term buy and the X construction can get in the way when seated.

An alternative is a table stand as per.

Reaction score
I just use a simple X stand for my lightweight PSR but if I had a heavier one I would consider this K&R:

1641488466675.png

Col

Reaction score
Normally advice tends to lead away from X stands but for speed of set up/take down they are hard to beat.

You will find X stands from £15 upwards but on brand name alone K&M make some of the best stands out there, and theirs will last a lifetime

Not cheap at £57 but it will be top quality.

A downside of X stands is some can be flimsy and double X is a safer long term buy and the X construction can get in the way when seated.

An alternative is a table stand as per.

Thanks again Biggles that's great.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but the EW models are 76 keys, right?

For a longer keyboard, an X stand is a poor choice. It will have a tendency to tip off the stand when you play the lowest and highest notes with any sort of vigour.
Depends if he's sitting or standing though since X stands are wider at lower settings.

Ask a Question