KuRz pc3le6 - "The blinking problem" ... is the entire line LE line corrupted???

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was hoping you all might have some insight on this problem - so I got my Pc3le6 about nine months ago, and so far, it's spent over a month total of that time in the shop for one problem - "the blinking problem." Now, I don't want to condemn the whole LE series (or perhaps specifically the 6s), but despite everyone always saying that Kurzweils are built like tanks, I keep encountering this issue - i'll be playing along, and suddenly, the PC3le will freeze, blank screen, with all the button lights blinking randomly. Then, every time you turn on the machine after that, it simply freezes on the blank screen and blinking lights. This has been happening to other owners as well, see video:

I've been doing some research, and though there's very little info on it, it seems like MANY pc3le6 players have encountered this exact problem, and, no matter how many times they take it to the shop, or even mail it all the way to American music and sound for repair, the problem reoccurs later on. I've already had mine in the shop twice, and now the problem has begun again, for a third time, and I'M STILL UNDER MY ONE YEAR WARRANTY! At this point, I'm looking to probably get a refund from the factory, b/c three strikes in 9 months is just absolutely ridiculous. I was hoping some of you might have similar stories to help me understand what the hell is going on, and what other board I should invest in instead.
This really stinks...

Ask a Question