Make new intro in CASIO WK-7500

Reaction score
Hello to everybody.
Recently I’ve bought a CASIO WK-7500 (it’s the same that CTK-7000), because my old Yamaha PSR-4500 needs a very good reparation.
I’m trying to do new things with the CASIO and now I’m trying to create a new “Intro” for a style. I would use a short MIDI sequence, for create this new “Intro” but I don’t know if it’s possible to do this.
I’ve downloaded the software “Casio Data Manager”, but I’ve seen that this software it’s only for transfer data from keyboard to PC or for the other direction. I have not found any music management software from CASIO, only the poor and simple, “Casio Data Manager”
Can anybody help me?
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Instead of Data Manager, try one of the versions of IDES at this link http://www.casio-europe.com/euro/emi/cms/

If it won't talk to your keyboard directly, it should at least allow you to edit, convert, and save many of the Casio file-types. You can then import it into yours using Data Manager or right from a file on the SD card using a compatible file-type.

Be sure to get the IDES User Manual too, or read the online help.

Reaction score
Instead of Data Manager, try one of the versions of IDES at this link http://www.casio-europe.com/euro/emi/cms/

If it won't talk to your keyboard directly, it should at least allow you to edit, convert, and save many of the Casio file-types. You can then import it into yours using Data Manager or right from a file on the SD card using a compatible file-type.

Ok. I'll try to do this. Now I get the manual and I'll read this.

Reaction score
Hey aaperti,

How do you like the Wk7500? I was thinking about getting one, or a used older synth like an Ensoniq TS12 or similar.
How are the sounds? Are the pianos realistic? Analog type synth sounds exist?
How about the feel of the keys themselves?
Thank you,
Brian

Reaction score
Hey aaperti,

How do you like the Wk7500? I was thinking about getting one, or a used older synth like an Ensoniq TS12 or similar.
How are the sounds? Are the pianos realistic? Analog type synth sounds exist?
How about the feel of the keys themselves?
Thank you,
Brian

Dear Brian.

It's not a bad keyboard, but not very good. Thinking in the price, it's not bad.

The sounds of trumpet, trombone, clarinet, violin, bassoon, saxophone.... are pretty bad. My old keyboard (a very old Yamaha PSR-4500) had better sounds, much more real!

The sounds of acoustic piano, electric piano, organ and synthesizer, are pretty good. It has many types and are not bad. It has sounds of synthesizer of 50 ', 80' ... years and a Hammond sounds imitation with Leslye too (draw bar organ).
Style patterns are no bad.

The keys have a nice touch. Are not counterbalanced, but are fine.

It's not a Tyros, but it's no realy bad.

Juan.

Reaction score

There is no software for Casio WK-7500 . The last IDES (4) is not for WK-7500 this is for WK-3300 , WK-3800 and WK-8000. When CASIO will make a soft for WK-7500 ? ... because i have this keyboard to 8 months ago and I look after a soft for her. With IDES 4 can I work only with 5 instruments / rythm, and my keyboard have 8 instruments/rythm . When CASIO fixed this problem?

Ask a Question