MOX8 Microphone A/D input

Reaction score
I can't get any sound out of my microphone. I set it up just like the instructions say. I watched the video on Youtube. I'm using the A/D input and have my mic in the L side. But, I'm getting nothing.

When I first tried a couple weeks ago it seemed to work. But, now nothing. This one seems pretty simple to do. Any ideas?

Reaction score
there are no silly suggestions....i know i'm just over looking something simple. Thanks
I did check the A/D switch an it's on. i am getting the playback from my computer through the A/D input.

Reaction score
I was beginning to wonder if my cables were flakey.

but i did everything in the manual. it sounded really low. so, I started equalizing it and giving it some boost and now i can hear it. i think it seems like I just need to find the right effect settings.

but, here's a catch.....It sounds good in Voice mode. But when is put it in Performance mode. it goes away.

so, kinda got it...

Reaction score
So, It has something to do with the 'insertion' button. but still only in voice mode. still searching. there must be a way to have that in performance mode too.

Ask a Question