Mx61 performance mode issue

Reaction score
When I turn off my performance mode the voices then have a delay unless I turn it off and back on. What can I do to fix it? Thx!

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Just to be clear, do you mean a delay as in the "delay" voice sound effect, or a delay as in a lag?

Reaction score
When I push exit to get out of a performance mode and go to a voice patch I get an echo or arpeggio effect on the voices that won't stop unless I turn the keyboard off and back on.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Sounds like a feature to me. If you are playing live and switch mid song the sound of a note cut off in mid envelope can be jarring.

I'd say work on your timing or just be careful of voices with long decay envelopes.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
When I turn off my performance mode the voices then have a delay unless I turn it off and back on. What can I do to fix it? Thx!

Actually, you're always in performance mode on the MX, there's no way to turn it off! But I guess you're talking about the difference between using the controls to select a different Performance, vs. using the controls to select a different Voice within a given Performance. At any rate, I'm curious, what was causing your issue, what ended up being the answer?

Ask a Question