Need good stand for 3 keyboard configuration

Reaction score
Anyone know of a really good stand for road use that will accomodate 3 portable keyboards...1- 88 key, 1- hammond portable, and 1 small keyboard. Need something that is easy to set up and folds compactly?

I have tried the x-type with add-on tiers and that is a disaster waiting to happen. I really like the new Ultimate post-type stand, but it only shows a 2 keyboard set-up.

Reaction score
I have used lots of different stand and my favorite is the Apex Ultimate stand. They normally come with two tears but you can buy an extra one and with a longer length for bigger 88 style keyboards. Also check out the Quiklok range of stands including the QL695.

Reaction score
I've been using an Ultimate 3 tier "A" frame for a lot of years successfully. Have my Alesis QS8 on the bottom with no problems - that's a heavy 88 key keyboard.
It's extremely sturdy and easy to transport and set up.

Mine is an older model. The tubes are a larger diameter than the ones they make currently. I'd look for an older one from ebay.

Ask a Question