need someone to make keyboard backing tracks. mp3's

Reaction score
hi, i am looking to purchase $ backing tracks for my new 70's tribute band. we are doing stuff like ... the babys, the rasberries, 10 cc, bad finger etc etc. i need to have all the keyboard parts for various songs recorded. we plan on fireing off mp3's with the keyboard parts(with click track) during our live shows. any and all help would be appreciated. al
(e-mail address removed)

Reaction score
I think this douche-bag was full of snake oil....so many of these con-artists make a single post...hoping for a bite to sang their next victim to rip off & then they disappear & off to another forum.
Record company executives,bands...whatever...it's all bullsh*t....no one & I mean NO ONE is going legitimately offer you money for your music in this way.

You have to pound the pavement yourself...advertise by your own initiative...which usually means that YOU are the one that has to pay to be heard and to get the exposure you need.

I've seen the same sh*t on so many other forums.

-Elwood

Reaction score
Just logged on to read this - if anyone else is doing the same it's an OLD THREAD from November 2009 - check the dates.

Also - unless the OP edited the post it looks like it was a simple backing track request. I've helped out bands, groups and solo performers by doing this done in the past - agreed a fee - and been paid. It's not just bands singing along to backing tracks - music theatre groups need mock ups to rehearse with (and keys changed, tempos altered, edits made) - even when they use a band for the actual show.

Reaction score
Yeah I have done done back tracking for some bands and i have never been stiffed or scammed. people are usually really nice actually.

Ask a Question