P-125 pedals

Reaction score
I use a p-125 on gigs, and have read that the triple-pedal setup for home models will also control Leslie speed for the organ voices. I contacted Yamaha to inquire about something for the non-home p-125 and was told nothing exists. Ideally, I only want to get the plug for the switch and find a switch to perform the same function (Leslie on - off). Any suggestions? Am I further ahead buying the unit (about $85), then remove the two legs and make a new floor rest? Appreciate any ideas.

Reaction score
I use a p-125 on gigs, and have read that the triple-pedal setup for home models will also control Leslie speed for the organ voices. I contacted Yamaha to inquire about something for the non-home p-125 and was told nothing exists. Ideally, I only want to get the plug for the switch and find a switch to perform the same function (Leslie on - off). Any suggestions? Am I further ahead buying the unit (about $85), then remove the two legs and make a new floor rest? Appreciate any ideas.
Thanks for the reply. Yamaha tells me that the plug is not available alone. Then how do I find the correct pins

Reaction score
Again, re-read my post above. check to see if you can use the sustain jack on the back of the P-125 to actuate the leslie slow/fast. Plug a sustain pedal into the yamaha, assign the sustain pedal (for your organ patches) to control leslie speed. It might not be possible on the P-125 but is typical on other keyboards so it should be possible on the P-125. If it is, use a latched pedal so that pressing down (and releasing) activates the fast and a repeat of the process returns to slow. For non-organ programs it would just act as a regular sustain pedal. I'm thinking that this is why the P-125 has both inputs on the back of the keyboard.

Last edited:

Ask a Question