Unresponsive key CTK 560L

Reaction score
I recently bought a used keyboard and about five keys in a row don’t work. I cant find any information on how to fix keys of this specific keyboard, do I just have a really old keyboard? I don’t know, any information would help. thanks

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I hope you didn't pay too much for it.
I have seen that model on ebay for $40
Very cheap!
Maybe ask for you money back. You got sold a lemon. Or did you test it before you bought it?

Repair cost for that model in my opinion would be most uneconomical.
Unless someone can guide you through an easy DIY repair, I think just put it down to a bad experience. Try for a newer model. Even if you have a low budget you could probably do better than that.
But you never know, one of the techo wiz gurus here coud have an easy fix for you. Fingers crossed. I hope so.
Ray.

Reaction score
I agree with Ray that you should try and get your money back.

However if it's not practical because of shipping costs or whatever then you have nothing to lose by trying some of the fixes on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=casio+keyboard+repair

Also, take a look at other threads here on the forum with similar problems.

Good luck,

Gary ;)
I hope you didn't pay too much for it.
I have seen that model on ebay for $40
Very cheap!
Maybe ask for you money back. You got sold a lemon. Or did you test it before you bought it?

Repair cost for that model in my opinion would be most uneconomical.
Unless someone can guide you through an easy DIY repair, I think just put it down to a bad experience. Try for a newer model. Even if you have a low budget you could probably do better than that.
But you never know, one of the techo wiz gurus here coud have an easy fix for you. Fingers crossed. I hope so.
Ray.
thanks for the advice It was very cheap as well. I’ll probably just use it until I can buy an actual keyboard. again thanks for your time..

Ask a Question