What are you listening to right now?

Reaction score
Interesting to see how you get on with yours.

I like the keybed on mine.

Not so much the lack of quality with all the buttons, and sliders where presently the on/off button at the back of mine needs to be changed. It is hit and miss about powering on and can just cut out.

When I boot it it goes to the default piano, it started OK when I first bought it but now it is all distorted, I have to swap patch’s and swap back and it is then OK.

The OS is dire, the software available does work pretty well but of course that requires the laptop being powered on as well.

As my buy of the C2 was a spur of the moment thing from Anderton’s, and hence sight unseen and unplayed, I took a chance.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score

The perfect video to chill and relax.

Still breaking in the Numa.

Too soon to comment.

Agreed controls are poorly laid out.

Who the hell puts volume on the right side?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score

Awesome. AI can even bring a vocalist back from the dead :p thhhhbbt....

Who needs musicians? Humans excel only at playing badly compared to Silicon AI's who can compose, orchestrate, score and perform any song in any style, with thunderous boolean precision.

I honestly don't know whether to cheer or cry... :(

Ludd smash... play drums. :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
As an artist I fully understand the need to die poor and undiscovered, but the whole thing gives me the creeps with a distinct "Weekend at Bernie's" vibe :p

Thanks to Disney's copyright laws, the families of the deceased can continue to rape grandpa's corpse for generations to come. :p

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
To put it another way, how would you feel if Jackie Gleason guest-starred on Big Bang Theory or CSI Miami?

Ask a Question