What are you listening to right now?

scullen

Converts oxygen into carbon dioxide.
Reaction score
Today, listening to "La La Land" Soundtrack. We saw it last night.

I think "City of Stars" is a good ear training song.

Reaction score
Oriane >>> Your uncle was indeed very talented.

Johnny >>> What software are you using to create your videos?

Gary ;)
Sculptris, blender and mandelbulb 3d. I do not use the mandelbulb much so more. It is fractal software.

The learning curve for blender can be painful but not so much as sculptris. They are all free downloadable software programs. But then you will need a photoshop type of thingy to put it together. I use premiere elements which was bundled with elements 11 i got years ago. Fusion 8 is a freeware for videos. There maybe others. :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. As it is I'm so preoccupied with learning the ins and outs of my synths and music theory I seriously doubt if I could invest the time in yet another learning curve for 3D rendering software. o_O

Then again I'd imagine that stock libraries of 3D models and textures and images could be found easily enough around the web liberating one from the drudgery of creating them pixel by pixel :)

Since blender is a native Linux download I've downloaded it and will take a look at a few youtube tutorials to see if I can shorten the learning curve even more.

Thanks again,

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. As it is I'm so preoccupied with learning the ins and outs of my synths and music theory I seriously doubt if I could invest the time in yet another learning curve for 3D rendering software. o_O

Then again I'd imagine that stock libraries of 3D models and textures and images could be found easily enough around the web liberating one from the drudgery of creating them pixel by pixel :)

Since blender is a native Linux download I've downloaded it and will take a look at a few youtube tutorials to see if I can shorten the learning curve even more.

Thanks again,

Gary ;)
I like to create my own characters. Or 3d models. Rigging them well is not easy. Creating any kind of animation seems to be a great accomplishment for anyone new at blender. Even just saving a created image. I stopped yelling curse words while using blender long ago.

Ask a Question