What are you listening to right now?

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Talking about "dark eyes" on another thread. (that was me) got me youtube googling . . I found this stringed version.
Not bad!
Enjoy! -ray

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
They are a powerful outfit Becky. Vibrant and full of rhythm. Super strong vocals.
Love the brass and keyboard too.
Nice choice and thanks for posting.
-ray

Reaction score
While we're all looking back, I'm going to reach further back into the past...one of the all time great rock bands.

What a vocal performance by Ann and what a tight group of musicians!
Yeh that's a good one! I've grown to like them even more in recent years. Ann's still got the voice, Nancy is still hot and onry on the guitar and onry in general :) . I love their personalities. They grew up liking zeppelin just like my two blonde and brunette cousins when I was into beatles and creedence. Silly girls :) . They remind me so much of them. I've considered seeing them. They are still touring.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Q: What do you get when you play a country and western song backwards?
.A: You get your Dog Back, You get your Truck Back, You Get your Trailer Back, You get your Woman Back and The Government Gives You Back Your Tax Money :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Gary, that joke is about like freebird and stairway to heaven

besides, I aint a lettin' no dadgum hi falutin city folk call Floyd Cramer country :D. No really, I never thought of that song as country but maybe so. I thought of it as 50's . Maybe I always had a little country in me and never knew, like Malta or something :)

Reaction score
The weather's warmin up and it's time to grab your surfboards ladies and gents...

Gary ;)
don't forget Dash Riprock. Back in the day I saw that as a play on the fact of how girls would scream at anybody doing some kind of rock :) I still don't understand what that was but it was something going on there. :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Doing cheezy music cameos is a time honored American sitcom tradition.

Never forget to pander to the youth demographic :D :D :D

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Good for a laugh.

Type "The Greatest Keyboard Player of all Time" into youtube and this comes up as first hit. :D

Never heard of the guy and I'm not impressed. Some of the Youtube comments are hilarious though :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Ask a Question