What are you listening to right now?

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
There is a lot there for me to watch and listen Gary. I will save for later. But just a quick observation . . I did not realize joni mitchell wrote woodstock. always thought it was cs&n. Interesting.:rolleyes:
Anyway about to start my sunday so switching off the forums and heading for breaky. Cheers.ray:)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I once heard Joni Mitchell described as a chain smoking anorexic with a five octave range :D :D :D

It is a very sad and beautiful piece though.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Nup!
Not this time pmj.
Should have stayed on holidays.
The only positive from the toto cover is the piano playing. The rest is awful.
Ray

I have to say I agree :oops: I usually love PMJ, and to be fair I do like their arrangement of Africa but not the execution. Shame really! This is my favourite arrangement though, I think I prefer it to the original:

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
We are having a long extended winter in Melbourne. 3 weeks into spring and we still have heaters on, jumpers and vests. We should be in shorts and thongs. (Thongs is Aussie for flip flops btw lol . .not the underwear. .:D)

Here is another chillout tune in a cool jazz format. . Like this version.

Ray

Reaction score
I spoke too soon - yesterday was winter, today is summer! I'm beginning to think our weather has biploar disorder...

Ask a Question