What are you listening to right now?

Reaction score
Great!
Nice review Col. But I hate concerts where everyone is standing and cheering and dancing .. Just want to enjoy the music.
But at least it sounds like it was worthwhile for you.
Good for you.
Ray

It is par for the course overhere.

If we wanted to hear just the music we play a CD or Vinyl.

It can be annoying if people are needlessly talking, but from experience it is the Americans that are far worst an audience.

Best was a Simple Minds concert in Blackpool, a group of six people in the row in front of us and a few seats to the side were up and down all the concert going to get drinks, it was so frequent that it became very funny and there was a lot of banter taking place.

Thankfully many Theatres close the bars during the performances.

Worst was the final Runrig concert, 25,000 of us in a showground in Stirling, Scotland and 5,000 were behind the stands and sound stage talking and drinking for the whole of the show, I was annoyed by them, not because of their talking but because they denied 5,000 real fans who could not get tickets.

Our next Concert is in 10 days time, the Robert Cray Band, looking forward to that never seen him before.

Reaction score
Sweet Leaf is a crap song @CowboyNQ . . But I am glad I sat through it to see the short interviews at the end.
Iommi is a fantastic guitarist. Love his work.
We'll have to disagree on the merits of the song and agree on the merits of Mr Iommi, Ray.

Although to be honest I posted it more on the basis of its topicality than anything else.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I gotta say . .
Loved the pmj track the best!
Another stunning girl out front. Wow!
Scott is a lucky man! Does he just have a room full of pretty girls?
Olivia is the girl this time and how's the part where she plays trumpet with her mouth? Then the real trumpeter echos her with muted trumpet. He emerges from behind the bar. So clever! Check out Olivia's gorgeous smile when she gets the echo trumpet. Just beautiful!
Thanks again for pmj link Gazza!
Ray

Reaction score
I go to a couple of Guitar Shows/Exhibitions/Festivals each year they are only 1/2 and 3/4 hour away from home at Haydock Park and at Aintree Racecourse.

100 exhibitors, hands on kit, plenty to browse and buy.

Best of all 5 hours of superb music by a mix of artists / bands in a dedicated add hoc theatre.

All this for £8.

The next one is in Liverpool at Aintree and Aziz Ibrahim has been announced as the first act, I have heard and seen him play so after a bit of Youtubing here he is for you folks

Reaction score
Trivia

Bowie at the Beeb (as the BBC is called), I watched the concert many years ago.

The Bowie song was released in the US as a B side to Space Oddity, he later asked Lulu to record it and he Produced her version as well as singing backing and playing, it charted at about number 3. It was also covered by Midge Ure and Nirvana amongst others.

We go to see Lulu everytime she tours and she has always sings the song, which reminds me I must look up if she is planning another tour.

Reaction score
This is probably not for most of you here but then again I could be wrong. As most of you know i'm a metal guy and when I saw this I lost it! I still haven't even watched the first half but so far I'm really enjoying it. I love checking out how famous bands record and I also love seeing the studios, gear, instruments and all that silliness! I also love the fact that they are serious but can also joke around. Hope you like this one!

Ask a Question