What are you listening to right now?

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Something to keep Ray from losing his mind. :)
Lets help Ray lose it.

I hadn't realised I had a problem:eek:

It goes to show what good blokes you lot are to lead me to understand myself and realise I have a problem with my mind and I need to lose it or is it you who wish me to lose it or not lose it or have I lost it aleady and need to find it or has the video killed the radio star as my mind is lost and needs to be found and this sentence has no punctuation and is just plain crazy as . . I do need help . . :eek:

Anyway i do have a friend who can help me in my old flame but I can't even remember her name . . What's her name? Laura Chloe Larry Mo .. ?o_O
Where is the gasoline?

Reaction score
Haha looks like I missed all the fun!! :D

That last cover of by Spoo-Key is... interesting :p

Reaction score
Sunday night and again a visit to Liverpool Phil Hall this time to see the Robert Cray Band, great guitar playing by the man himself, not a great admirer of his voice myself but my Mrs has been a fan of his for years.

The real star for me was Dover Weinberg on keyboard and Hammond organ complete with open Leslie speaker, mesmeric to see that thing ramping up as Dover played the hammond, I have never heard him play before but it was certainly impressive.

Sadly the clips I have so far found online have poor audio quality so I cannot post a link.

Reaction score
I just discovered this! Apparently they were a band in the 80's but I never heard of them before.
Hope you like this! They also have a couple of other songs too but be warned. One of them uses a naughty word!

Reaction score
Jason Becker was a phenomenal shredding guitarist in the 80's. 29 years ago he was diagnosed with ALS.
Most people with the disease live about 5 years. With the help of some musicians he recorded a new album.
As far as I know, he only has muscle control over his eyes and his dad made a machine to help him communicate.
This is the first song from the album.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
WOW! Jeremy! Both those clips are classy! Awesome guitar sounds.
Don't worry about the naughty word . . I will be searching both bands for more.
GREAT! Thanks
Ray.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hooray!!! It's Halloween!!! I'm dressing up and going bar hopping with a friend tonight. Here's a little mood music to get us going!!!

Have fun feeding the little zombies guys :D

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Believe it or not . . I liked those spooky tunes Gary. A little fun.
I would imagine the Grave Digger Season of the Witch song will have Jeremy rockin' He likes the Metal.

We survived the Halloween since its now the day after.
Once last night we had a group of witches and ghosts walk down our driveway and ring our doorbell. I looked out to see roughly 20 of the little devils.

I wasn't prepared to offer 20 treats . that is ridiculous! I prentended I was not home and did not open the door . .haha!

I was reading an article stating that Orson Wells got involved with the Halloween trend in the 1930's by scaring the crap out of everyone. Had the radio audience believing Martians had landed. .
LOL.

Reaction score
Thanks Gary

42nd Street is my favourite musical, saw it in London in the late Eighties with a 17 year old in the lead role that would lead on to fame and her own Star on Hollywood Boulevade, Catherine Zeta Jones.

Ask a Question