What are you listening to right now?

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Some awesome music been posted by you guys in the past couple of weeks. I listened to some of it yesterday and keen to follow up.
Whilst in NZ, I discovered Bic Runga.
Her voice and gentle melody hit a nerve. Once again it's the female aspect.
I have been listenining to her tunes on youtube now I am home. She has many. I think she might have worldwide recognition but she must have gone under my radar.
This is one of her tunes . . Hope you like it. . . Ray

Reaction score
Becky
I wish my Wife and I were at that Concert as well.

Last Saturday we were at Liverpool Echo Arena to see The Temptations and The Four Tops, we left early as we could not hear anything due to the poor PA system and hundreds of loud drunken Scousers hell bent on who could talk the loudest all through the performances.

We will be in a much more sophisticated Mancunian audience this Saturday as we are going to see Sir Mathew Bourne's interpretation of the ballet Swan Lake, preceded by dinner at Pier 8.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Gosh Col . .you are a regular concert tripper! You have an addiction to concerts. You must have seen every artist.
What a passion you have.
Ray

Reaction score
Gosh Col . .you are a regular concert tripper! You have an addiction to concerts. You must have seen every artist.
What a passion you have.
Ray

We are, 12 concerts/theatre shows between now and the end of March.

Starting Tuesday night at my local music shop with Pete Shaw putting a trio of Korg keyboards through their paces.

An eclectic mix from Paul Carrack, Barbara Dickson, Motown The Musical, The Snowman (in Blackburn Cathedral), The Rocky Horror Picture Show, through concrerts of the music by Ravel, Stravinski, and Rodrigo so a great few months to look forward to before being incapacitated for a few months after having hip replacement surgery.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I have some skinless, boneless, chicken breasts in my freezer.

For some reason the only sound they make when I squeeze them is a "slllrrrrbbbbbpppp" sound :p

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Becky
I wish my Wife and I were at that Concert as well.

Last Saturday we were at Liverpool Echo Arena to see The Temptations and The Four Tops, we left early as we could not hear anything due to the poor PA system and hundreds of loud drunken Scousers hell bent on who could talk the loudest all through the performances.

We will be in a much more sophisticated Mancunian audience this Saturday as we are going to see Sir Mathew Bourne's interpretation of the ballet Swan Lake, preceded by dinner at Pier 8.

Sorry to hear that! It was a great concert, I'm sure you would have enjoyed it. Hope you enjoy Swan Lake :)

so a great few months to look forward to before being incapacitated for a few months after having hip replacement surgery.

Eek! :eek: I hadn't realised that, hope it all goes well. You certainly have lots to look forward to in the meantime!

Enjoy your seizure :D :D :D

Lol, for some reason I found myself watching that "How to" video all the way to the end. How on earth did that happen?!?! My favourite bit was when he referred to 'professional chicken players' :D

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
These guys are touring Aus at the moment. A mate of mine is going to the Sydney concert tonight.
Heaps of tracks on youtube. I have been checking them out.
This is one example. If you like . . Check out their other stuff.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I remember these guys from a few years ago on America's Got Talent or maybe it was Britain's Got Talent :)

I gotta say they've come a long way since then.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question