What Keyboard to buy??

Reaction score
Trying to decide whether to buy an FP50 or an RD300nx. Any thoughts on which is the better one? It is for live stage playing and wanting good piano, e piano and organ sounds. Tried and like both.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
No personal experience with either board, but I'd suggest googling some reviews and forums on each model and seeing what others have said about reliability and known issues and then factor in your working budget and base your decision on your own best guess.

You already know how both of them play and sound so that's already a big plus in making your decision.

My advice would be to google each model with a phrase like "known issues" to see what else comes up.

Gary

Reaction score
+1 to what Gary said. Also, check you tube videos (with good headphones, not earbuds) to get a listen to the various sounds that you are interested in. My guess would be that the rd300 probably sounds better, but it might not be your preference.

Ask a Question