Where could I get the sheet music for "What is Love" By Haddaway for free

Reaction score
Hi I'm currently working on a project which plays the song What is Love I have finished making the background but I in order for me to finish the song I need to learn the melody and in order to do that I need a sheet music but everywhere I look I can't find one for free
Do you know anywhere I could get the Sheet Music for What is Love for free (Hopefully the entire song not just the first and second page)

Reaction score
Even if I did I would not post a link to what would be a Pirated score.

That is an action likely to get one thrown out of the forum and most certainly very disrespectful to the writers.

It is not as though the purchased Sheet Music of the song is overly expensive and this action is what I suggest you take.

You are lucky that it is me posting first as others may well be more forthright in their comments.

Reaction score
If you asked that question on most guitar forums you'd be run off the ranch Pronto. Someone might suggest that you purchase an app like The Amazing Slowdowner and use it to figure out how the song is played on your own. As Biggles said I have other thoughts but I'll just leave it at that.

Ask a Question